Sunday, October 01, 2017

Day One of ME - Thirty Days of Journaling

Been so long since I've even visited my blog, I am certain I have been abandoned by the few followers who'd waited, and waited....
Today I found a list on Pinterest which really challenged me to do a blog post for thirty days.  I thought since it's actually October 1, I should take initiative and so here we go....
Day One:  A recent picture and fifteen interesting facts about yourself
1.  I am an impulse shopper...check my credit card bill this month.
2.  Part of impulse shopping is exciting, until the credit card bill arrives.
3.  I like doing dog rescue and puppy foster homing.
4.  When I'm happy, I hum or sing out loud.
5.  I have become a coffee snob in my fifties.
6.  One of my favorite snacks is honeycrisp apples.
7.  I fondly remember waiting for the school bus when I was a little girl and saying 'bye' to our dog who would usually be waiting when I came home at the end of the day.  His name was Skipper.
8.  I hate to go to Wal-Mart, repeat HATE.
9.  Recently, I had a transverse sinus vein stenting surgery.  I now have titanium inside my skull to keep the vein open so the blood can flow properly through my brain, etc.
10. I never smoked cigarettes.  Rather buy shoes or purses or both.
11. Orange is my favorite color.
12. My first car was mostly rusty and a little bit blue.
13. I only buy thick-sliced bacon.
14.  In the heat of the day, I like to mow the yard in the summertime.
15.  My house has too many windows to clean.
Nashville for Eric Church concert this summer....

No comments:

Blog Archive