Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Get Passionate About Something

While waiting for my routine Golden Girls episodes before bedtime, I stumbled upon a show called Crimes of Passion. If I acted impulsively on every thing I feel passionately about, I'd have been under the jail many years ago. Those of you who know me might agree that I generally am passionate about what I believe in OR I just don't give a rat's rear-end. I'm not much for the gray zone when it comes to values and hypocrisy is something I don't do well. I have barely watched the Crimes of Passion show but I am pretty skeptical about crimes of passion being any less wrong that any other crime. I offer another example of passion: Today I heard a very inspirational story of a 92-year old lady who competed in Senior Olympics and won many awards until she had an accident and broke her hip. She is currently doing rehab and therapy and plans to be well enough to enter the 2011 SR. Olympics to compete for more medals. Now, that's passion channeled for good....

No comments:

Blog Archive