Sunday, September 05, 2010

Signs of Fall

This morning's temperature was below 70 degrees! Could this be a sign of fall? I am excited to report that tomorrow my horse is getting new shoes, which is possibly another sign of fall. I have been looking so forward to cooler air so that I can do some riding. Of course, with mules on the farm, I also have the option of doing some 'crazy riding'. Maybe a little....I'm sometimes feeling adventurous.

Fred made the best cinnamon rolls ever for breakfast today. We enjoy those with extra butter (Thanks Paula Deen and the Pioneer Woman for letting me know it's okay to use extra butter). I thought about taking a picture for the blog such as my good friend Kim Whitten would do, but it was just too late. I had already eaten most of the cinnamon roll.

No comments:

Blog Archive