Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Day 12-30 days of Me

Day 12 - How you found out about Blogs and why you made one...

I found out about blogging from my friend Kim (See yesterday's post for visual effect).  She was excitedly talking about it one day during work break.  It was fun for a bit and then life happened and I lost the connection.  I think three or four of us girls at the office started blogging about the same time, maybe in 2009 or maybe even before.

Since 'journaling' is now a big thing, as is paper day planners (the cycle never ends) and I didn't want to spend any limited cash on an actual journal books or supplies, I decided to revive my blog and do a bit of digital journaling.  So, twelve days in, I can say that I feel like this is part of my evening routine - to think for a minute or so.  To reflect on who I am and why, to study what makes me happy or not.

Stay tuned.  Day 13 should be real cool.

No comments:

Blog Archive