Thursday, December 11, 2014

Dimetapp is Grape!

Smiley360.com is one of my fun and informative projects.  This month, they sent me a full size bottle of Children's Dimetapp Cold and Cough to try and review.  The results were amazing - starting with my husband's initial reaction to seeing the box of Dimetapp on the table.  He said "That's the best children's medicine ever".  And, when while trying to be a good Gram, I actually had to open the box and give some to a coughing little girl, she willingly took the spoon of grapey goodness and within 20 minutes the coughing had eased and she was able to sleep several hours comfortably.  And, so was I.  As I  mentioned at the beginning of this post, I received the sample free to try and evaluate.....but if you know me, you know I would not be giving a positive review if the proof wasn't there!  Peace Out People and get a free coupon for Dimetapp (grape flavor) by trying this link:
http://h5.sml360.com/-/mdr9
 
http://h5.sml360.com/-/e5ng 

No comments:

Blog Archive